Brand design process
A company communicates its purpose through its brand—both internally and externally. Evocative works with companies through every step of the branding process: from clarifying purpose and messaging, right through to creating and launching the brand design.
Collaboration is key—as is courage, conviction, creativity and communication.
Key functions of an effective brand design:
Brand design helps customers and prospects choose from an overwhelming array of companies and product choices
Brand design communicates the quality and value of a company’s products or services to their customers and prospects
Brand design creates distinctive visuals and evocative messaging that allows customers to connect and identify with a company
Brand architecture: touchpoints and stakeholders:
When to start the brand design process:
• Creating a new company
• Launching a new service, product or product range
• Company merger, acquisition or sale
• Strategic company name change
• Change in product or service offering
• Shift in company vision, mission and values
• Repositioning to suit a changed or new market
• Tired or irrelevant brand needs an update or refresh
• Current brand design is inconsistent and lacks cohesion
A core belief of mine is that working with clients on their brand design should be fun, challenging and meaningful. I work with business owners to realise their own passion and vision for the future—seeing their consequential success is a testament to the power of brand design.
I work to inspire and empower via communication and creativity.