Brand identity design process
A company communicates its purpose through its brand—both internally and externally. Evocative works with companies through every step of the branding process: from clarifying purpose and messaging, right through to designing, creating and launching the brand identity.
Collaboration is key—as is courage, conviction, creativity and communication.
Key functions of an effective brand identity:
Brand identity helps customers and prospects choose from an overwhelming array of companies and product choices
Brand identity communicates the quality and value of a company’s products or services to their customers and prospects
Brand identity creates distinctive visuals and evocative messaging that allows customers to connect and identify with a company
Brand architecture: touchpoints and stakeholders:
When to start the brand identity design process:
• Creating a new company
• Launching a new service, product or product range
• Company merger, acquisition or sale
• Strategic company name change
• Change in product or service offering
• Shift in company vision, mission and values
• Repositioning to suit a changed or new market
• Tired or irrelevant brand needs an update or refresh
• Current identity is inconsistent and lacks cohesion
A core belief of mine is that working with clients on their brand identity should be fun, challenging and meaningful. I work with business owners to realise their own passion and vision for the future—seeing their consequential success is a testament to the power of brand identity.